A bunch of men and women possess a custom of throwing balloons and little plastic bags full of water on each other. Environmental pollution is created by the remains of which. Hitting each other during Holi with balloons and plastic bags can cause damage to some external organs. You need to also prevent others from carrying this out.
Share your natural colours with your partners, friends, family. Such sharing of eco-friendly colours will support the family as well as your pals to observe an eco-friendly Holi. In fact, you could make an agenda together with relatives or your pals to prepare natural colours one day.
Use merely a house and natural made colours. Utilizing a natural colour helps to ensure which you don’t damage hair, eyes and your skin while playing with Holi. The imitation colours typically used during Holi may cause damage and are chemical-based. Colours that are such cause long-term illness to your own valuable organs; but also CAn’t just damage your skin, eyes, hair, etc. This is a fast and simple method of making some eco-friendly colours for Holi.
Do’s 4 safe and eco-friendly Holi
- Set of beetroot in boiling water and allow it to stay immediately. Astonishing colored water is going to be prepared to be utilized in the morning for Holi.
- Dry grind them in a mixer and petals of marigold bloom in darkness; a yellowish is prepared for you personally. Turmeric powder is excellent for the skin.
- Prepare green color by placing mint, spinach, and neem leaves and allow it to stay for some time. You can even make a green color that is dry by grinding dried leaves of neem, mint, and spinach leaves.
- Use eco friendly and organic homemade colours only
- Oil your hair well B4 Ventura how to play Holi
- Apply sunscreen on face and arms to protect your skin
- Stay hydrated and drink plenty of water to maintain energy levels
- Use dry Holi colours and save water
- Where full sleeve and full length clothing to give your skin maximum protection
- Paint your nails to prevent your nails from staining
- First aid kit and emergency number list ready
Wish you a eco Holi this year.